BergHOFF Stone 11" Non-stick Covered Saute Pan, 5 Qt
When you’re thinking of making a tasty risotto or sautéing some potatoes for dinner, but don’t want to spend ages cleaning up afterwards, this covered sauté pan is the perfect partner. Its cast aluminum body ensures a fast and even heat distribution on any kind of cooktop, including induction, and is covered with a high-quality non-stick coating that not only allows you to cook with a minimal amount of oil but also makes the pan a breeze to clean. Add to this the soft-touch handle and the clear glass lid that’s equipped with a drain hole for easy straining and spoon rest function, and you’ve got a piece of cookware that’s sure to make your life easier!
- Material: Made from Non-stick Ferno-Green, PFOA Free, High temperature resistant Coating for healthier no-oil or low oil cooking. Glass lid allows you to keep an eye on your foods while it's cooking, no need to lift the lid.
- Use & Care: Built to withstand heavy use with a fast, simple cleanup. Induction Cooktop Safe. Ideal for all stovetops, vitroceramic, gas, electric and halogen stovetops. Hand-wash for long-lasting use.
- Features: Aluminum body that distributes heat fast and evenly. Stay-cool handles for a safe and comfortable grip. Glass lid with silicone rim features spoon rest that allows you to rest your spoon on the lid while cooking.
- Silicone rim that prevents rattling. Special rim for drip-free pouring. Integrated draining hole that doubles as a steam vent. Oven proof thanks to removable silicone side handle sleeves.
- Allow to cool before washing. Avoid abrasive or steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergent. Food residue and stains can be removed with a sponge or nylon scrubbing pad.