BergHOFF Stone 7" Non-stick Covered Saucepan, 2.1 Qt
Stewing apples for a crumble, whisking up a delicious sauce or cooking rice for two, whatever you’ve got planned, this user-friendly saucepan is ready to do its part. It features an aluminum body that ensures a fast and even heat distribution and is equipped with a high-quality non-stick coating so you can cook with little to no oil. On top of that, there’s the sturdy stay-cool handle and the glass lid that allows you to keep an eye on your cooking without having to lift the lid. Not recommend to use on Gas stovetops as it may risk exterior discoloration.
- Material: Made from Non-stick Ferno-Green, PFOA Free, High temperature resistant Coating for healthier no-oil or low oil cooking. Glass lid allows you to keep an eye on your foods while it's cooking, no need to lift the lid.
- Use & Care: Built to withstand heavy use with a fast, simple cleanup. Induction Cooktop Safe. Ideal for all stovetops, vitroceramic, gas, electric and halogen stovetops. Hand-wash for long-lasting use.
- Features: Aluminum body that distributes heat fast and evenly. Stay-cool handles for a safe and comfortable grip. Glass lid with silicone rim features spoon rest that allows you to rest your spoon on the lid while cooking.
- Silicone rim that prevents rattling. Special rim for drip-free pouring. Integrated draining hole that doubles as a steam vent. Oven proof thanks to removable silicone side handle sleeves.
- Allow to cool before washing. Avoid abrasive or steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergent. Food residue and stains can be removed with a sponge or nylon scrubbing pad.