BergHOFF Essentials 2Pc Non-stick Hard Anodized Fry Pan Set, Black
BergHOFF's Essentials hard anodized cookware for exceptional functionality and bold beauty. Cook with ease using this Essentials versatile cookware. These ideally sized fry pan set is tailor-made to assist in the preparation of either your breakfast in the morning or your evening meal at night. Constructed from hard-anodized aluminum body with BergHOFF's FernoGreen nonstick coating, 100% Non-Toxic and does not contain PFOA, GEN-X, BPA, APEO, NMP or PFOS for healthier no-oil or low oil cooking and make it easy to clean. Designed with full disk bottom to avoid scratches on your glass top cooktop and to ensure rapid, even heat distribution for energy-efficient cooking. Featuring polished stainless steel and ergonomic handles. They can be used on any kind of stovetop including induction, oven safe up to 450°F. BergHOFF's cookware is built to withstand heavy use with a fast, simple cleanup. This set includes fry pan 8 inches, and 10 inches.
- CONSTRUCTION: Frying Pan 8 inches, and 10 inches, black. Crafted from top-tier hard-anodized aluminum, featuring the FernoGreen non-stick coating designed for extended longevity. The long and ergonomic handle not only prevents burns but also offers a safe and comfortable grip for secure lifting. Hanging loop that allows for easy storage and minimal kitchen space.
- FernoGreen NONSTICK COOKWARE: BergHOFF's FernoGreen, 100% Non-Toxic and does not contain PFOA, GEN-X, BPA, APEO, NMP or PFOS for healthier no-oil or low oil cooking. Ideal for frying, searing, and browning foods. Easy food release and effortless cleaning.
- HARD ANODIZED: This high-quality hard anodized pots and pans collection provides exceptional durability and superior heat distribution. Its full disk bottom ensures a fast and even heat distribution for energy-efficient cooking. Perfect for achieving precise cooking results and is incredibly resilient, making it a fantastic addition to any kitchen.
- INDUCTION, OVEN-TO-TABLE: Design to suit all kinds of heat sources such as Induction, Electric, Gas, Halogen, vitro-ceramic. Built to withstand heavy use with a fast, simple cleanup. Can be transferred from Stovetop to Oven to Table, Oven safe up to 450°F.
- EASY CLEAN-UP: Allow to cool before washing. Avoid abrasive or steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergent. Food residue and stains can be removed with a sponge or nylon scrubbing pad. Hand wash recommended.