BergHOFF Leo 10Pc Non-stick CeraGreen Ceramic Cookware Set With Glass lid, Black
The Leo 10pc Cookware Set is everything you need in your kitchen plus a few additional bonuses. Whether you’re frying up some stir fry, or making a heart-healthy soup, this set is sure to get the job done. The set is built with non-toxic, PTFE free, PFAS free non-stick CeraGreen ceramic coating cast aluminum and stay-cool handle for no oil, no fat cooking, suitable for all types of stoves. The glass lid with integrated straining function allows you to keep your eyes on the ingredients while cooking. The Leo collection is as spontaneous as you and ready to allow your imagination to run wild in the kitchen with this sets versatility and function. This set includes 8" Fry Pan, 10" Fry Pan, 10.25" 3.2-quart Covered Sauté pan, 6.25" 1.4-quart Covered Saucepan, 8" 2.3-quart Covered Stockpot, and a 10" 8-quart Covered Stockpot
- CONSTRUCTION: 8" Fry Pan, 10" Fry Pan, 10.25" 3.2-quart Covered Sauté pan, 6.25" 1.4-quart Covered Saucepan, 8" 2.3-quart Covered Stockpot, and a 10" 8-quart Covered Stockpot, black. Crated from cast aluminum with CeraGreen non-stick ceramic coating. Comes with Stay-cool handle for a safe and comfortable grip. Hanging loop that allows for easy storage and minimal kitchen space.
- CeraGreen NONSTICK COOKWARE: BergHOFF's CeraGreen, 100% Non-Toxic, Free of PFAS and PTFE, Non-stick coating for healthier no-oil or low oil cooking.
- CONVENIENCE DESIGNED: Integrated straining function and special knob on the lid for spoon rest to keep your kitchen clean while cooking. The silicone rim around the lid is to prevent rattling, also drip-free pouring. Hanging loop that allows for easy storage and minimal your kitchen space.
- COOKTOP COMPATIBILITY: Specially designed for Glass Top Electric, Induction, Ceramic Cooktop and Gas Stove. Avoid high flame on Gas Stovetops as it may risk exterior discoloration.
- EASY CLEAN-UP: Allow to cool before washing. Avoid abrasive or steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergent. Food residue and stains can be removed with a sponge or nylon scrubbing pad. Hand wash recommended.