BergHOFF 8Pc PP Knife Set with Universal Black Knife Block, Mint
With a perfect combo of modern design and practical features, this 8-piece Mint Knives and black PP block with two-tone knife insert set is an asset in any kitchen. The award-winning knife block is equipped with a non-skid base for a secure placement and comes with a two-tone knife insert. This knife set has non-stick coating blade and soft-grip handle so you’ll be cutting, slicing and dicing your way around the kitchen in no time! The removable insert is easy to clean and provides storage space for up to 8 knives while the block's non-skid base ensures a good grip on the countertop. Spend no time on clean-up with the removable knife block. Dishwasher safe, hand-wash recommended for long lasting use. With this essentials steak knife set, treat yourself and your guests to the ease of cutting through steak like butter.
- Package includes: 8 inches chef knife, 8 inches slicer Knife, 8 inches bread Knife, 7 inches santoku Knife, 6.5 inches sandwich, 3.5 inches paring Knife, 8 inches Multipurpose Kitchen scissors, and Knife Block.
- Material: Made from high-quality, rust-resistant Stainless steel to keep its blades spotless and performing at their best. Non-stick blade with ergonomically designed handle, and PP Fitted protective sleeve. This set comes with a rubber universal knife block with two-tones knife insert attached.
- Features: Ergonomically designed handle for a firm and safe grip. Anti-skid base is to prevent movement on your countertop and ensures a good grip. The blade’s non-stick coating ensures the food doesn’t stick to the knife.
- Adds a splash of color to any kitchen. Provides storage space for up to 8 knives. Use the protective sleeve to conveniently store the knife and protect hands as well as the blade.
- Use & Care: Hand wash in warm soapy water with a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. Avoid abrasive or steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergent. We highly recommend hand washing your knives in non-lemon detergents. Your high quality knives should not be soaked for long periods or submerged for cleaning. Frequent and prompt cleaning of your knives after every use with non-caustic soaps and towel drying will ensure the beauty of your BergHOFF high quality knives for years to come.