BergHOFF Professional Stainless Steel 10/18 Tri-Ply 8 Qt Stock Pot with SS Lid, 9.5"
Professional, versatile, high-end straight shape cookware designed for repeated usage by BergHOFF Belgium. Tri-Ply Construction with aluminum core between 18/10 stainless steel & magnetic stainless steel layers for fast and efficient heat conductivity on all sides, not just bottom. The high-quality 18/10 Stainless Steel with 3-layer capsule base is perfect for energy saving and even heat distribution. These pots and pans come with heavy gauge and deep-seated stainless steel lid seals in heat and moisture with sleek professional look. Non porous stainless steel cooking surface is safe for use with all kind of utensils. The convenient capacity marking inside each of pot helps you to control the portion for healthier cooking. Comfortable & elegant cast stainless steel dual riveted handle for extra strength. Suitable for all kind of heat sources like Induction, Electric, Gas, Halogen, Vitro-ceramic. The polish finished exterior makes it very easy to clean. Oven, Boiler and Freezer Safe. Dishwasher Safe. Environment-friendly cookware.
- Package includes: 18/10 Stainless Steel Stockpot 9.5" 8 Qt. with matching lid
- Made from High-quality 18/10 Stainless Steel with mirror finish, safe grip handle, heavy gauge Stainless Steel matching lid. Quick to heat, even heating Stainless Steel construction.
- Deep-seated stainless steel lid seals in heat and moisture with sleek professional look. Wide handles for a safe grip, even when you are wearing oven mitts or using potholders. Measurement markings inside helps control the portion of ingredients. 3-layer base provides a fast and even heat distribution. Matching cover for energy-efficient cooking. Hanging loop that allows for easy storage and minimal kitchen space.
- Non porous stainless steel cooking surface is safe for use with all kind of utensils. The polish finished exterior makes it very easy to clean. Suitable for all kind of heat sources such as Induction, Electric, Gas, Halogen, vitro-ceramic. Oven Safe. Freezer Safe. Dishwasher safe.
- Allow to cool before washing. Avoid abrasive or steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergent. Food residue and stains can be removed with a sponge or nylon scrubbing pad.