BergHOFF Cast Aluminum Nonstick 10" Square Covered Saute Pan
An international gourmet foodie's delight. Designed for professional results, the depth of this amazing pan is perfect for browning meats with less splash, and building in layers of ingredients and flavor, whether you're cooking deep-dish lasagna whose square noodle sheets fit the pan well, or coq au vin, vin cotto, and international stews, soups, and dishes from hot chefs from London, the Middle East, or Asia. Let your imagination go! Lid included. NOTE: This square lid is designed exclusively for this pan, and has a different shape than our square grill pan.
- Package includes: Non-stick 10" Square Saute Pan, and glass lid, EuroCAST
- Made of Non-stick Ferno-Green, PFOA Free coating Cast Aluminum, Stay-cool, Detachable handle, glass lid
- Features a detachable handle and 500°F maximum temperature resistance (400°F with optional lid) so that it can be used in the oven as bakeware in place of traditional baking pans. Simply twist the handle to remove it before putting it into your oven
- Cleaning is as easy as filling the pan with hot, soapy water and rinsing. Unlike many pans on the market, BergHOFF’s proprietary Non-stick Ferno Green ceramic and titanium cooking surface is both PFOA free. The proprietary surface makes cooking a breeze and provides professional results while resisting chipping and cracking
- Be the master chef of your home with EuroCAST by BergHOFF professional cookware. EuroCAST cookware is designed in Europe and made for America, providing high-quality cooking pans for amateurs and professionals alike